Win big with the Loopmasters Global Producer Challenge
A dream studio setup worth $30,000 and more can be won in this amazing competition
From 17th June until 15th July 2021, aspiring and current producers have the chance to win a record release and part of a prize pool worth over $100,000 in the Loopmaster Global Producer Challenge.
Focusrite have teamed up with Loopmasters to offer just some of the fabulous prizes you can win by submitting one of your tracks to the competition. As well as Focusrite, winners and finalists will take home prestigious equipment from Beatport, Beatsource, Loopcloud, Plugin Boutique, Producertech, Adam Audio, AKG, Cloudbounce, Denon DJ, Glorious, iZotope, Modal, Novation, Reason Studios, Softube, Spitfire, Subpac, Ujam, Vicoustic, Antares, and more.
Prizes are as follows:
- 30 genre finalists will receive $2,500 worth of equipment from software and service Partners.
- Five finalists from each genre will be considered for a full release and promotional campaign via Shogun, Rekids, Def Jam, Nervous, DJcity Records or Spinnin’.
The 30 finalists will then go head-to-head in a public vote to be in with a chance of winning the grand prize – a dream studio setup worth $30,000.
How to enter
Producers can enter tracks that span across Techno, House, Drum and Bass, Mainstage/EDM, Hip Hop & Trap, and Reggaeton genres. Every entrant can take advantage of free plugins, sounds, music courses, and DJ services with the exclusive Global Producer Challenge Participants Pack. Just follow these three easy steps to be in with a chance of winning an incredible prize:
- Step 1: claim your free Participant pack and start making your original track.
- Step 2: when your track is ready, upload it to LabelRadar before 15th July 2021 (23:59 PT).
- Step 3: 30 finalists across six genres will be selected by the Loopmasters team of music experts on 6th August 2021.