Live 10 Lite is now available
We’re very excited to announce that Ableton Live 10 Lite is now available as a free download or upgrade for Scarlett, Clarett USB and Clarett users. Ableton Live 10 Lite is an updated version of the Live 9 Lite software that was previously included with these interfaces.
Live 10 Lite contains essential workflows, instruments and effects. It's everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, and take music made in your apps further. Updated for Live 10 Lite is the user interface, core library of sounds, Arrangement and workflow, and so much more. Also, Live Lite now provides simultaneous recordings of up to eight channels, meaning interface users can record up to eight inputs at the same time!
- Eight mono audio I/O channels: Ableton have added more inputs and outputs to better fit Lite to a wider range of interfaces and mixing desks
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily
- Capture MIDI: recall your best ideas after you've played them – Capture MIDI can turn what you played into MIDI clips, without having to think about recording
- Complex warp modes: advanced algorithms for stretching audio, ideal for working with mixed audio or full tracks
- Utility: multipurpose tool for adjusting gain, phase, stereo width and more
Download Ableton Live 10 Lite by registering your Scarlett, Clarett USB or Clarett interface at focusrite.com/register/product, or if you have already downloaded live Lite 9, upgrade to the latest version from your Ableton account: ableton.com/account