The podcast interface for content creators
Browse image gallery
Effortless. Broadcast sound.
Cut it out!Don’t let coughs and sneezes — or any other unexpected interruptions — mess up your podcast. Hit the mute button and silence the mic until you’re ready to go again.
Find your voiceThe Enhance button reveals the true quality of your voice. Four podcaster-approved presets bring out the best in any voice in one click, and you can customise your own with Vocaster Hub.
Studio sound in secondsAuto Gain sets your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap for the most popular broadcast mics — no booster needed.
Take it away
Sound as good as your video looks
You’re one cable away from adding Vocaster’s studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Add a professional touch
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you’re in a broadcast studio.
Everything you need
With Hindenburg LITE to record, and six months of Acast Influencer to publish, you’re ready to get your show out there. If you're new to Hindenburg, you can also try Hindenburg PRO for six months, free.
Your very own control room
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster’s mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Use Enhance Edit to open up greater control of the Compression, EQ, and Rumble Reduction for each preset. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix – even without your computer.
It’s never been so simple
Our Easy Start tool is the best in the business and gets you up and running smoothly. Vocaster is so easy to set up, you’ll be on-air in no time. Three years of warranty and our award-winning 24/7/365 support keep you there.
Simple setup for two-person podcasts
Connect Vocaster to your computer through USB-C to record into the recording software of your choice, and access Vocaster Hub to customise your sound. Vocaster Two is perfect for a two-person podcast, simply use the Host and Guest XLR inputs for your microphones, and connect your headphones to the Host and Guest output at the front of the interface to avoid any feedback or echo.
Complete setup for two-person podcasts, streaming, and vlogging
Expanding on the simple setup, you can use the two loopback channels via your computer to bring in any audio, and connect your monitors, DSLR camera, and mobile phone. Vocaster Two is perfect for a two-person podcast and if two people are streaming or vlogging. You can mix and edit your audio, record broadcast-quality audio straight to your video or live stream, and call in guests or bring in other sound sources through your device. Bluetooth connectivity enables you to use any device as a soundboard for your content.
- 1. Mic inputs
- Connect any microphone via an XLR cable (included with Vocaster Two Studio). 70dB gain range and phantom power control.
- 2. Headphone outputs
- Connect your headphones to hear your show mix as the world will.
- 3. Speaker outs
- Connect to your speakers in mono or stereo to Vocaster when you’re editing your podcast.
- 4. Phone input
- Allows you to bring audio in from your phone, including called-in guests. (TRRS to TRRS cable required, not included.)
- 5. Camera output
- Record your professional podcast audio straight into your camera to make life easy with your footage. (TRS to TRS cable required, not included.)
- 6. Auto Gain
- Hold down the host or guest button to have Vocaster listen in and set the correct audio level, so you’re ready to record.
- 7. Enhance
- Bring out the best of your voice in one click with a choice of four voice presets, switchable within Vocaster Hub.
- 8. Mute
- Quickly mute to avoid interruptions with separate buttons for host and guest.
- 9. Mic gain
- The coloured gain ring gives you instant visual feedback when your voice level is perfect for host and guest.
- 10. Volume control
- Keep your volume in check.
Specifications in detail
- Number of mic inputs2
- Mic input gain range70dB
- Mic input frequency range20Hz – 20kHz
- Phone input and output Stereo. Requires 3.5mm TRRS cable, not included
- Camera outputStereo. Requires 3.5mm TRS cable, not included
*Requires 900mA USB port
- Number of headphone outputs2
- Headphone output frequency range20Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker output frequency range20Hz – 20kHz
What's in the box
Vocaster Two audio interface
USB-C to USB-A cable