Focusrite Group On Pro Audio In Education, Episode 3
What You Need to Know for a Successful Music and Audio Career.
Focusrite Group in Education was proud to present the third episode of its Pro Audio in Education Webinar Series, recorded live at Full Sail University during their annual Hall of Fame week. Featuring an informative discussion with distinguished audio industry professionals, students and teachers alike gained important career knowledge and insights from this conversation. The prerecorded content was immediately followed by a live Q&A with our guests.
Join us as our guests discuss topics such as:
- What young professionals need to know to break into the industry
- What skills are essential to hiring-managers
- The importance of networking in building a career
- What technologies are driving innovation in music production
The event was hosted by Focusrite Group's VP of Education, Lee Whitmore, who was joined by:
- Rafa Sardina: 18-time GRAMMY and Latin GRAMMY winning producer, mixer, and engineer
- Dr. Henry Panion: Stevie Wonder's conducting arranger and Director of Technology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Music
- Dave Rieley: Mixing Engineer and North American sales manager for Focusrite Pro
Inspiration for Your Professional Audio Career
Our GRAMMY and Emmy-winning panel describes how they got started working in the professional audio industry in this excerpt from Episode 3 of our Pro Audio in Education Webinar Series.
How to Get an Audio Industry Hiring Manager's Attention
What you need to demonstrate to join our expert panel’s or any pro audio, video or music team in this excerpt from Episode 3 of our Pro Audio in Education Webinar Series.
What Pro Audio Tech Skills Do You Need to Succeed?
Our GRAMMY and Emmy-winning panel describes what skills you need to stand out from the competition in this excerpt from Episode 3 of our Pro Audio in Education Webinar Series.
Pro Audio Industry Networking Tips
Learn how to effectively career-network for great pro audio jobs in this excerpt from Episode 3 of our Pro Audio in Education Webinar Series.
Best-In-Class Audio CTE Happens At Fort Hayes
Discover how Fort Hayes (Columbus, OH) uses Focusrite hardware within its exemplary career and technical education (CTE) high school program.
Full Sail University
Full Sail University utilises RedNet to successfully navigate the impact of COVID-19.
San Francisco Conservatory of Music
RedNet systems allow students to rehearse and perform together despite COVID-19 limitations.