Vocaster One Studio
The essential podcasting kit
Browse image gallery
Effortless. Studio sound.
Studio sound in secondsAuto Gain sets your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap for the most popular broadcast mics — no booster needed.
Find your voiceThe Enhance button reveals the true quality of your voice. Four podcaster-approved presets bring out the best in any voice in one click, and you can customise your own with Vocaster Hub.
Cut it out!Don’t let coughs and sneezes — or any other unexpected interruptions — mess up your podcast. Hit the mute button and silence the mic until you’re ready to go again.
Take it away
Sound as good as your video looks
You’re one cable away from adding Vocaster’s studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Add a professional touch
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you’re in a broadcast studio.
Everything you need
With Hindenburg LITE to record, and six months of Acast Influencer to publish, you’re ready to get your show out there. If you're new to Hindenburg, you can also try Hindenburg PRO for six months, free.
Your very own control room
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster’s mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Use Enhance Edit to open up greater control of the Compression, EQ, and Rumble Reduction for each preset. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix – even without your computer.
It’s never been so simple
Our Easy Start tool is the best in the business and gets you up and running smoothly. Vocaster is so easy to set up, you’ll be on-air in no time. Three years of warranty and our award-winning 24/7/365 support keep you there.
Take your show further
Take your show further with Vocaster One Studio, which includes our dynamic microphone and closed-back headphones so that you can elevate your podcast straight away.
Our Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic, with built-in grille and pop filter, focuses on making you sound like you’re in the studio, so you won’t need to worry about getting a professional sound.
HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will, and stop the mic from picking up your show mix — avoid any unwanted distractions for your audience.
Simple setup for podcasting and conference calls
Connect Vocaster to your computer through USB-C to record into the podcast recording software of your choice, and access Vocaster Hub to customise your sound. Impress your colleagues with broadcast-quality audio by selecting Vocaster as your audio input on Zoom, Skype, and Teams. Use the Host XLR input for your microphone and connect your headphones to the Host output at the front of the interface to avoid feedback or echo.
Complete setup for podcasts and streaming
Expanding on the simple setup, you can use the two loopback channels via your computer to bring in additional audio and connect your monitors, DSLR camera, and mobile phone — perfect for video podcasts and livestreaming. Mix and edit your show through your monitors, record broadcast-quality audio straight to your video or live stream, and call in guests or bring in other sound sources through your devices to your podcast.
- 1. Mic input
- Connect any microphone via an XLR cable (included with Vocaster One Studio). 70dB gain range and phantom power control.
- 2. Headphone output
- Connect your headphones to hear your show mix as the world will.
- 3. Speaker outs
- Connect to your speakers in mono or stereo to Vocaster when you’re editing your podcast.
- 4. Phone input
- Allows you to bring audio in from your phone, including called-in guests. (TRRS to TRRS cable required, not included.)
- 5. Camera output
- Record your professional podcast audio straight into your camera to make life easy. (TRS to TRS cable required, not included.)
- 6. Auto Gain
- Hold down Auto Gain button to have Vocaster listen in and set the correct audio level, so you’re ready to record.
- 7. Enhance
- Bring out the best of your voice in one click with a choice of four voice presets, switchable within Vocaster Hub.
- 8. Mute
- Quickly mute audio to avoid interruptions.
- 9. Mic gain
- The coloured gain ring gives you instant visual feedback when your voice level is perfect.
- 10. Volume control
- Keep your volume in check.
Specifications in detail
- Mic input gain range70dB
- Mic input frequency range20Hz – 20kHz
- Phone input and output Mono. Requires 3.5mm TRRS cable, not included
- Camera outputRequires 3.5mm TRS cable, not included
*Requires 900mA USB port
- Headphone output frequency range20Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker output frequency range20Hz – 20kHz
What's in the box
Vocaster One audio interface
Vocaster DM1 studio microphone
Vocaster HP60v closed-back studio headphones
XLR to XLR microphone cable
USB-C to USB-A cable